Leicester City (H) - Post-Match Thread

Good game and top entertainment value , nine goals and it could have been twenty , credit to Leicester for making a game of it but only because we allowed them back into the match , Rodri and Walker would have prevented a couple of those goals today and showed how vital they are to to team.
Dinho showed his age today but enjoyed his last minute clattering of Madison cocky bastard he was asking for that all the game , Leicester fans had the usual repertoire , your support is shit etc, etc , ignoring all the empty seats in the away end they couldnt even sell 3,000 tickets , small time c*nts.
Apart from ten minutes of silliness a good day out and nice to see Raheem back amongst the goals.

some silly goals we let in.

Laporte slip up, nothing could have been done with that.
Zinchenko too slow with decision making
Gundogan mistake at the 3rd. same as zini - Leicester packed that midfield and closed down spaces.

nevertheless - solid performance upfront! should have finished them 1st half

Excellent going forward first half. Bit more reserved 2nd half. Defensively not great either half. Far too easy for them to get through our supposed press and at our defence. I really much prefer when we have a central 3 of Rodri, Gundogan and Bernardo. Fernandinho looked his age and KDB doesn't offer enough defensively.

All worked in the end though and 3 points is all that matters.
Nail on head this. I have said this all year. KDB does not get into the team on form. If he does, it needs to be as the false 9 because he is not in our best midfield 3. That’s Rodri, Gundo and Bernardo. Last nights match showed that without Bernardos energy in midfield and defensive ability we are too easy to play through. I really like Rodri but think he too would have suffered last night without Bernardo in the midfield. There were some scares in the first half too last night. Gaping gaps in the middle of the park. Both Gundo and KDB were playing too far up. A good “warning” for us. We will need to be much better and tighter when we play Arsenal.

4 goals up and we decided to take the foot of the gas which most teans would have done aswell but in a the end 6-3 at home to Leicester is a good result to go into 2022 with.

Mad game. Just got in so not watched any replays except what was on the big screens in the ground.

First half we were brilliant.

Not sure what we were doing second half, need to watch the goals back that we let in. Let's hope that was a blip and we get back to being solid at the back. I was never really worried though, when it got to 4-3 I said to my lad I was sure we would get more goals and we did. We could have scored 10 today and it wouldn't have been out of place. To be fair though Leicester could have had 5 themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.