Leicester City (H) - Post-Match Thread

I said this today
Whilst we still have brilliance in abundance going forward we also shown we are still suspect on the counter when certain players are out
Yes we need a striker but a dm for rodri is essential for me ferna was lucky that was a tired lunge in last min
We don't when Rodri plays
He was missed today. CTID

Think zinchenko is being found out more this season .
He was very decent today actually and spent the rest of the game in the mf after conceding our third, Pep definitely shifted him there to prop up Fern, we literally played without lb in the second half.
Dias-Laporte partnership sometimes comes worse off, because both are natural CBs preferring to play on the left and Cancelo didn't help with his positioning.
But I think the crux of the problem in the second half was them switching to back 5 and our press was all over the place, we just lost control for twenty minutes with (almost) dreadful results. And somehow everything worked their way!

We've got another game in less than 2 days time, 4 up at half time eye off the ball let 3 in... Back into gear win 6-3... Happy days, bring on Brentford! We'll piss the league this year by double figures we're that good, nobody catching us.
There’s still 2 days 20 hours until our next game, from now.

He was very decent today actually and spent the rest of the game in the mf after conceding our third, Pep definitely shifted him there to prop up Fern, we literally played without lb in the second half.
Dias-Laporte partnership sometimes comes worse off, because both are natural CBs preferring to play on the left and Cancelo didn't help with his positioning.
But I think the crux of the problem in the second half was them switching to back 5 and our press was all over the place, we just lost control for twenty minutes with (almost) dreadful results. And somehow everything worked their way!
Well I thought Zinchenko was poor today, his passing leaves a lot to be desired and he cannot tackle, both qualities are a given for all midfielders.

It is the Arsenal one that is the bigger concern, made worse with Arsenal's game on the 28th being postponed.
Certainly the trickier one. Especially if Rodri and Walker are both unavailable.

Could do with a rested Cancelo for Arsenal. He looked tired today.

Fernandinho might need an oxygen cylinder for the Arsenal game.

But I think the crux of the problem in the second half was them switching to back 5 and our press was all over the place, we just lost control for twenty minutes with (almost) dreadful results. And somehow everything worked their way!m
Don’t care what team you are when your 4-0 yo at half time you don’t have the same mentality coming back out and as soon as they got the third we got another two and ended it . Ok they had chances but apart from a crazy 10 mins we smashed them .tbh I think zinchenko has been poor for a few weeks but that is my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.