Leicester City (H) - Post-Match Thread

Don’t care what team you are when your 4-0 yo at half time you don’t have the same mentality coming back out and as soon as they got the third we got another two and ended it . Ok they had chances but apart from a crazy 10 mins we smashed them .tbh I think zinchenko has been poor for a few weeks but that is my opinion.
The 1st half we could easily have scored 7
The second half could easily been 4. 4
Glad we got the two in second half
3 points in the bag and no fixture pile up as yet
Jack and Phil to come back in
One game at a time

I started to think the worst in the 2nd half and envisaged 4 - 4 after their 3rd goal, but we came though unscathed with 3 points in the bag which is all that matters at the end of the day.

It’s not surprising Ferno struggled a little in that second half. He’s hardly played this season let alone a full game. Late in the first half he threw his body in the way just when Madison was about to pull the trigger. Ruben enjoyed that one.

When the team was winning 4-0 I said to myself maybe we are ready to win the CL this year, but after conceding 3 goals in 10 minutes, I am not sure we will.

Hopefully Walker & Rodri will give the team better protection against counter attacks.

Well I thought Zinchenko was poor today, his passing leaves a lot to be desired and he cannot tackle, both qualities are a given for all midfielders.
Trouble was we played with just two defenders Laporte and Dias. Cancelo and Zinchenko were playing as midfielders they were that far up the pitch. Teams that break fast will always cause problems if we persist in playing that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.