Leicester City (H) - Sat 15th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope we get the 3 points, Leicester are always tough rivals...

Let's just win the game, don't care how. 1-0 will do. Just make sure we're 3 points behind before Arsenal play away from home. Let them look at the table for 24 hours with us right on their tails.

Leicester will be right up for it, new manager, running out of games and will be desperate. They'll try and stay in the game, waste time etc etc, seen it all before. An early goal here would be great. Straight on it from the start.

Only change I can see happening is maybe Mahrez and Alvarez coming in. Laporte is finished I think unless there are major injuries.
I think exactly like you. Like if you had read my mind.

I'd like to see Kev and Stones rested (Alvarez or Bernardo in for Kev; Walker for Stones, maybe). Mahrez can play RW. Everyone else same as usual. This is a settled team now and it's working.

I think we will be slow out of the blocks on Saturday after last night's mammoth effort. I think the first half could quite likely be 0-0 or even 0-1. Second half I think we will wind it up and come out winners but patience will be needed.

Ederson
Stones
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Rodri
DeBruyne
Gundogan
Alvarez
Grealish
Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.