Leicester City (H) - Sat 15th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the CL is the main priority this season for Pep and the team and with Wednesday's game in mind I expect rotation. I think Kdb, Stones and Rodders will possibly be rested. This game will give us an indication if Pep trusts Phillips or not, I would hope KP is given a start as Rodders needs a rest.

It's that time again. Players all gelling brilliantly, spurring each other on the better and better performances, running high on positivity and adrenaline. Fit people in the prime of their lives with every recovery tool at their disposal.
But some of the suggested resting and over rotation on here!! Might aswell tuck em all in and cryogenically preserve them for er ... an important run in some other time.

We really are having trouble getting rid of the typical City mentality, here we are 2nd in the PL shooting for the title just beaten the best team in Germany, and some of us are worried about playing a team who are really struggling this season

We are firing on all cylinders at the moment, that’s not arrogance it’s reality, if the team turn up we will win no doubt about, they know how important this game is
But on the odd occasion it just likes to rear its ugly head to say hi !

We really are having trouble getting rid of the typical City mentality, here we are 2nd in the PL shooting for the title just beaten the best team in Germany, and some of us are worried about playing a team who are really struggling this season

We are firing on all cylinders at the moment, that’s not arrogance it’s reality, if the team turn up we will win no doubt about, they know how important this game is

You clearly havent taken into account the fresh effect of the Full Kit Wankers tactical and inspirational input.

Playing at home to a team in decline, after thumping one of Europe's "royalty" last night, is bound to engender a subconscious sense of "this is going to be easier". Subliminal it may be, but......

Please don't let any complacency creep in. I'm nnot saying it will, but human nature is prone to all sorts of illogical fancies. But I trust Pep and all his staff to drive home the absolute nedd to keep the pressure on.

Let's hope that "typical City" has been well and truly swept away by our superb manager and players. (Many fans of my vintage can't get rid of the fading memories of disasters from the bad old days).
Not just the bad old days, lets not forget the Forest game after beating the Tarquins.

Totally trust Pep on rotation. If he thinks players need resting he'll do it. If not he won't.

Well said.

I can’t wait for the next game as soon as the last one has finished. I suspect the players are the same. Everyone will be gearing us right now. We are top dog. The best team in Europe.

There is nothing any Blue should worry about. We are going to win the treble.

Let's just win the game, don't care how. 1-0 will do. Just make sure we're 3 points behind before Arsenal play away from home. Let them look at the table for 24 hours with us right on their tails.

Leicester will be right up for it, new manager, running out of games and will be desperate. They'll try and stay in the game, waste time etc etc, seen it all before. An early goal here would be great. Straight on it from the start.

Only change I can see happening is maybe Mahrez and Alvarez coming in. Laporte is finished I think unless there are major injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.