Leicester City (H) - Sat 15th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After last night this is a huge game.

Hope pep goes with best team. Make subs when 3 up. We can’t afford to swap 4 / 5 players

It’s their cup final this & playing for their positions & the league.

This won’t be easy
Happily, I think thats Peps MO now. Go strong and ease off second half, essentially playing 60 mins

Rodri doesn’t need a rest, he thrives on playing and didn’t look tired at all to me. Pep is resting the players wisely, I think he’s given them the day off training again today. Instead of over training them they are getting their training in matches.

Meanwhile over at the emirates arsenal are getting trained day in and day out in how to sit down and disrupt football matches
Did you see his interview after the game? Not a bead of sweat on him. Looked fresh as a dasiy

We need him rested and ready for Bayern away leg.
I want to see Bernardo in the midfield in the second leg and Mahrez on the right wing ‘cause Bayern is going to crazily attack from the first second and Mahrez is really good when playing counter attack like he used to at Leicester!

And for the Leicester game I wish to see this line-up

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Alvarez
Haaland

And then subs to come in (depending on the game ofc) Grealish, Rico and Kalvin

Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Stones, Gomez, Phillips, Mahrez, Gundogan, Grealish, Bernardo, Alvarez

City 2 Leicester 1

Far too much rotation.

That team gets beat by this Leicester team with a new manager in last chance saloon.

Strongest team then hopefully rotate second half ready for Bayern.

We really are having trouble getting rid of the typical City mentality, here we are 2nd in the PL shooting for the title just beaten the best team in Germany, and some of us are worried about playing a team who are really struggling this season

We are firing on all cylinders at the moment, that’s not arrogance it’s reality, if the team turn up we will win no doubt about, they know how important this game is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.