Leicester City (H) - Sat 15th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ideal rotation would be to start Mahrez, Alvarez and Haaland as front three. Rest Silva and Grealish.
Midfield would consist of KDB, Rodri & Gundogan.

Changes can be made if we're comfortably ahead around the 60 minutes mark.

Games like this tend to be tricky sometimes.

My ideal rotation would be to start Mahrez, Alvarez and Haaland as front three. Rest Silva and Grealish.
Midfield would consist of KDB, Rodri & Gundogan.

Changes can be made if we're comfortably ahead around the 60 minutes mark.

Games like this tend to be tricky sometimes.
Bernardo has hardly been overused recently

I wouldn't change much. Maybe 1-2 of Alvarez, Walker, Mahrez to start based on fitness levels. But we're in the business end of the season so now's not really the time to rotate. Ideally we can kill it off early and make early subs.

Not too many changes at the start for me as if it backfires we have to bring on the big boys anyway and no guarantees they can win from a bad position anyway!? Best go out, hopefully get a decent lead and then make changes but it’s a must win game for our title chances but also to keep the winning mentality and rhythm going.

still need to give the fringe players a good run out when the opportunity arises, this and semi is ideal. Cant risk throwing them in to the mix in a crucial game should one of the regulars gets injured, need everyone purring..

Can see Laporte, Mahrez starting and then Philips, Alvarez, Lewis coming on in second half / half time depending on score,

Then big changes for the FA cup, most of the key players can probably be rested for Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.