Leicester City (H) - Sat 15th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
full strength again please pep! we have the momentum currently and a home game should keep that going.

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Grealish
Mahrez
Haaland

To say we're peaking at the right time is an understatement. I expect one of KDB, Gundogan, Bernardo will be rested but largely the team picks itself now.

Leicester 0-2 City

the team feels hard to pick, with last night's exertions against Bayern and the away leg next wednesday, plus the SF a few days after that, the selection against Leicester may have some pragmatism thrown in. Pep loves a strongest team available approach, but Rodri is becoming completely vital now, does Phillips get a start?!?! hmm. Honestly, i cant call the starting XI.

my mate is a Leicester fan and says he doesn't remember them playing this badly ever, they're scared of a massive tonking, they just want Dean Smith to inject some stability and fight. To me, that reads "park the bus".

Don’t know how many changes Pep will make after last night’s brilliant performance. Hope KDB and Stones are OK.
Just hope Leicester don’t get a new manager bounce and we get 3 points, to keep the pressure on the Gunners

We have yet another prem game win hopefully on the horizon. Onwards now for an astonishing treble!

Playing at home to a team in decline, after thumping one of Europe's "royalty" last night, is bound to engender a subconscious sense of "this is going to be easier". Subliminal it may be, but......

Please don't let any complacency creep in. I'm nnot saying it will, but human nature is prone to all sorts of illogical fancies. But I trust Pep and all his staff to drive home the absolute nedd to keep the pressure on.

Let's hope that "typical City" has been well and truly swept away by our superb manager and players. (Many fans of my vintage can't get rid of the fading memories of disasters from the bad old days).

I think we will see some changes from last nights team

Ederson

lewis Akanji Dias Laporte

rodri

bernado Alvarez

Mahrez Haaland Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.