Leicester City (H) - Sat 15th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay professional, start with our strongest available team and get it wrapped up early.

An early goal would be nice, smack down any thoughts they have of ‘new manager bounce’.

The combination of an incredibly intense game against Bayern and the potential for a new manager bounce for Leicester make this a lot trickier but I'm hoping the momentum we currently have will see us through.

There will surely be a couple of changes after yesterday's physical exertions, I'm thinking Walker, Laporte, Mahrez and Alvarez will come in. Ideally we'd be able to give Rodri a rest but Phillips is such a big drop off and this is another must win game so I think he'll start against Sheffield United instead where we might be able to get away with it. Hopefully we can get the game won early and bring Rodri off.
Rodri doesn’t need a rest, he thrives on playing and didn’t look tired at all to me. Pep is resting the players wisely, I think he’s given them the day off training again today. Instead of over training them they are getting their training in matches.

Meanwhile over at the emirates arsenal are getting trained day in and day out in how to sit down and disrupt football matches

We are fortunate we are playing Tuesday - Saturday - Wednesday, Should give the players ample time to rest and be ready.

Ederson

walker
dias
laporte
lewis

rodri
gundo
Bernardo

mahrez
alvarez
haaland

Take rodri, haaland, Dias, gundo and Bernardo off asap

Anyone who's played football in a successful side will know that feeling where each game just can't come quick enough. Every City player will be feeling that now and will want to be on that pitch, doing the business and enjoying the unique thrill which only footballers get to experience. They'll be eager to get out there and give Leicester the pummeling all teams coming to the Etihad are going to get from now to the season's end.

So, with that in mind, with a few exceptions - KDB, Grealish, Gundo, Bernardo - for rotation, Pep will go strong again, get it won, then rotate further.

I'd like to see Philips,Gomez,Palmer and Lewis get some mins but I'd also like us to play the team that can get us the 3 points without too much fuss.

Maybe just bring Mahrez,Walker and Laporte back in,introduce the professional bench warmers later.

After last night this is a huge game.

Hope pep goes with best team. Make subs when 3 up. We can’t afford to swap 4 / 5 players

It’s their cup final this & playing for their positions & the league.

This won’t be easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.