Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the last person to jump on the every ref is out to get us bndwgon but sticking the duo who's getting the most attention right now after last weeks games on our game is bloody typical, surely they could have dropped them for a week.

It won't be because they're bent as 90% will claim but they'll be under heavy scrutiny in this, I expect him to ref the game harshly (for both sides) expect a lot of ref involvement in this.

I'm the last person to jump on the every ref is out to get us bndwgon but sticking the duo who's getting the most attention right now after last weeks games on our game is bloody typical, surely they could have dropped them for a week.

It won't be because they're bent as 90% will claim but they'll be under heavy scrutiny in this, I expect him to ref the game harshly (for both sides) expect a lot of ref involvement in this.
Good.. maybe he’ll spot steptoe diving

You'd see Leicester logically giving their all for the Carabao cup tie at Anfield (especially with Rogers in charge). They're in no danger with either end of the table now. Even top four is a very distant hope. They should arrive at our place completely shagged out, whichever way the result goes. I'd like them to beat the dippers (just because I always like it, on principle) but tactically speaking, I want Liverpool to stay in this competition, and for Mane and Salah especially to burn themselves out.
Don’t think Klopp wants to stay in it.

77db35343439a874bebaedf4082fb269.jpg

Always reminds me of Rodgers

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo

Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo

Foden
Sterling
KDB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.