Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland and Wales now both (effectively) banning fans at football from Boxing Day onwards. Anyone think there's much chance of us getting to go to this game?

ffs id forgotten to book the blue carpark and its sold out.any ideas as i come in from the mancunian way
Turn up Ashton Old Road after the Mancunian Way. There's a couple of car parking places on the right hand side. The guys in hi-viz coats will wave you in. About three quarters of a mile walk to the ground

11 v 15 again and a revenge match.

I would like us to smash Dick Emery with a Raz hat trick. However I'll settle just fir a win looking at everything against us.

Tierney on VAR will be wanting to make up with Klopp.

You'd see Leicester logically giving their all for the Carabao cup tie at Anfield (especially with Rogers in charge). They're in no danger with either end of the table now. Even top four is a very distant hope. They should arrive at our place completely shagged out, whichever way the result goes. I'd like them to beat the dippers (just because I always like it, on principle) but tactically speaking, I want Liverpool to stay in this competition, and for Mane and Salah especially to burn themselves out.

You'd see Leicester logically giving their all for the Carabao cup tie at Anfield (especially with Rogers in charge). They're in no danger with either end of the table now. Even top four is a very distant hope. They should arrive at our place completely shagged out, whichever way the result goes. I'd like them to beat the dippers (just because I always like it, on principle) but tactically speaking, I want Liverpool to stay in this competition, and for Mane and Salah especially to burn themselves out.
Is this a 2 legged tie or a knockout game mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.