Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo
Gundogan
Mahrez
Jesus
Kdb

Foden to remain on the naughty step, mahrez always has a good game against his former club, kdb false 9 jesus left.

I’d use a formation similar to what we did against Leeds:

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo Gundogan Grealish
De Bruyne Foden
  • I love this system because it gives us the opportunity to see Foden and Grealish work together​
  • Grealish is less shackled because he has a lot of space to roam as we saw in the first half against Leeds​
  • We can also play KDB, Gundo and Bernardo together​

I’d use a formation similar to what we did against Leeds:

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo Gundogan Grealish
De Bruyne Foden
  • I love this system because it gives us the opportunity to see Foden and Grealish work together​
  • Grealish is less shackled because he has a lot of space to roam as we saw in the first half against Leeds​
  • We can also play KDB, Gundo and Bernardo together​

Looks good.

As long as Foden and Grealish pass the pre match breathalyser.

I hope we smash these twats. Can't stand Rodgers or Leicester.
Can't see it going ahead unfortunately.
Must defend Rodgers. He gets hardly any transfer cash from Leicester's miserly owners. God knows what they do with the Premiership's annual £100 million + handout each season. In fact, what do most teams teams do with these handouts? Few spend it on new players. I also hope we smash Leicester but I can't see why people dislike Brendan. Now Arteta and his cold fish attitude towards opposing managers after each game warrants dislike ... Wenger must have taught him that.

Hopefully, it goes ahead. We've got fantastic momentum right now; 8 wins on the trot in the PL, 24 goals scored and only 3 conceded (none conceded in the last 3). Hope we don't take Leicester lightly. Respect them, but don't fear them. Assuming Ferran is the only absentee...

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo

Rodri

Sterling
Gundogan
KDB
Mahrez

Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.