Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go to the Boxing Day football but at the same time I don't like that Liverpool have got rest time for their game at Leicester on the 28th. That looked like a difficult game but now it looks easier.
On the flip side they now have a league game and two cup games to fit in after the new year. Possibly missing Salah and Mane for the AFCON as well so not much room to rest players

More than you can believe.
Presser today - taking no nonsense to the journo at the end who was trying his best to wheedle out about why Kyle isn't available. Said I've answered this once, or maybe you were in the bathroom. Well done Pep.

Most of the journos are two bit nomarks.

( First post BTW, lurked for years, give my gender as F, been watching since 1969 and Nelly Young). I loathe the Dips BTW.

Presser today - taking no nonsense to the journo at the end who was trying his best to wheedle out about why Kyle isn't available. Said I've answered this once, or maybe you were in the bathroom. Well done Pep.

Most of the journos are two bit nomarks.

( First post BTW, lurked for years, give my gender as F, been watching since 1969 and Nelly Young). I loathe the Dips BTW.
Welcome! Decent first post……

….for a RAG!!

Welcome! Decent first post……

….for a RAG!!
I'd say good one, but I am mortally offended!!!! Last time I went to Old Toilet was 12 December 1970 when we won 4-1 and best broke Glyns tib n fib. Mind you I guess I've been more recently than some actual real life Rag fans....Oh and I was at Klanfield on Boxing Day 1981 when we won 3-1. So feel free to test my Blue credentials, but ffs don't offend me again by calling me a RAG.

I'd say good one, but I am mortally offended!!!! Last time I went to Old Toilet was 12 December 1970 when we won 4-1 and best broke Glyns tib n fib. Mind you I guess I've been more recently than some actual real life Rag fans....Oh and I was at Klanfield on Boxing Day 1981 when we won 3-1. So feel free to test my Blue credentials, but ffs don't offend me again by calling me a RAG.
Rite of passage, I’m afraid.

Think my last visit to the Toilet was for an England match vs South Africa in about 98?

Do you stay til the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.