Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this, always like Boxing Day and now my Covid pass is sorted feel ready.

Come on City, keep the pressure up on the bin dippers and chavs!

To say they aren't confident would be an understatement.
Some quite funny stuff posted in that forum tbf
They seem a decent bunch compared to, say, those dickheads from Watford

Yes. Apparently a hamstring strain in the 2nd half. He stayed on but couldn't run much. Leicester struggling with injuries. Central defence is a problem. Jonny Evans has some ongoing problem he is struggling with. Tielemans and Maddison are the ones we should watch. When Leicester were at full strength they were battering Liverpool. They can when playing well, cause anyone problems.
Tielemans is an excellent player and I think he will leave Leicester in the next couple of years

Some quite funny stuff posted in that forum tbf
They seem a decent bunch compared to, say, those dickheads from Watford
"We are going to get battered harder than a fish at Filbert Mum's chippy." God, I cannot stop laughing my ass off to some of their stuff, why are they so fatalistic? Their second goal against Liverpool is like the best counter attacking goal...ever!

TICKET INFORMATION

Supporters are advised that the upgrading of junior or over-65 tickets to adult tickets is free of charge for Sunday’s Premier League fixture against Leicester City. No action needs to be taken to upgrade your ticket.

I rather liked this post:

"This is going to do wonders for our GD . Only plus is that scousers will fall further behind them in title race"

Pretty much every other fanbase hates the Scum and Scousers

And then ,,,

"I would gladly take a defeat by Man City if we could beat, or even draw against, Liverpool two days later. Anything to stop that Scouse muck and their vile hypocrite of a manager from winning the title"

And then ,,,

"I would gladly take a defeat by Man City if we could beat, or even draw against, Liverpool two days later. Anything to stop that Scouse muck and their vile hypocrite of a manager from winning the title"
Recall few seasons ago when red scousers cleared the attacking end where Leicester were defending and left snow on their half so Leicester would struggle. Klopp said they didn’t have enough shovels to do both ends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.