Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rite of passage, I’m afraid.

Think my last visit to the Toilet was for an England match vs South Africa in about 98?

Do you stay til the end?
Yes. And I got some serious abuse at the Liverpool match, the famous friendly scallies were particularly vitriolic and phlegmy that Boxing Day. Oh and when I get to the Etihad I stay because it's just not done to leave early in my world.However,my bad, cos I am supposedly a Rag should I be referring to the ground as the Emptyhad....?.l

What's the best secure car park for Sunday? Normally venture in via the tram but going to take the car for this. Don't mind walking into town.

Did Vardy get injured last night? Just wondering why he didn't take a penalty

Did Vardy get injured last night? Just wondering why he didn't take a penalty
Yes. Apparently a hamstring strain in the 2nd half. He stayed on but couldn't run much. Leicester struggling with injuries. Central defence is a problem. Jonny Evans has some ongoing problem he is struggling with. Tielemans and Maddison are the ones we should watch. When Leicester were at full strength they were battering Liverpool. They can when playing well, cause anyone problems.

in the Terms and Conditions for season tickets it does state somewhere that you can get a refund if you cant go due to having to Isolate through Covid. Has anyone actually been given a refund?
just wondering whether to sell my ticket or ask for a refund..

Yes. Apparently a hamstring strain in the 2nd half. He stayed on but couldn't run much. Leicester struggling with injuries. Central defence is a problem. Jonny Evans has some ongoing problem he is struggling with. Tielemans and Maddison are the ones we should watch. When Leicester were at full strength they were battering Liverpool. They can when playing well, cause anyone problems.
Even when they are not playing well they can still cause problems because their game plan is similar, win the ball and play one of their quick attackers to catch the defense out, it only needs to work one time for them to cause problems

They played a high tempo 90 min yesterday with a penalty shootout disappointment on top of that with many first teamers playing for them.

If we cannot up the tempo on Sunday after having a full week of break finally and beat these I will be very sad. good opportunity to build up some nice gap against Pool with their postponed game (which almost a guaranteed 3 points for them later on, but still its added pressure of a game in hand if we do our job first for getting 3 points).

and then Chelsea-Pool coming up soon as well in first round of January, we really need a big run now vs Leicester, Brentford, Arsenal.

but first step is Leicester, just get some clinical finishing into the side, get would not mind Foden-Bernardo-Sterling upfront with Rodri-Gundo-KDB in midfield with Cancelo joining in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.