Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very tough game indeed we need our crowd all over this one. Anyone know where I can get a city lapel badge from other than the stadium please

Can anyone see any reason why this doesnt go ahead?

Wont be any restrictions put in by then as confirmed by government.

The PL rules state that every team has to play basically

Must defend Rodgers. He gets hardly any transfer cash from Leicester's miserly owners. God knows what they do with the Premiership's annual £100 million + handout each season. In fact, what do most teams teams do with these handouts? Few spend it on new players. I also hope we smash Leicester but I can't see why people dislike Brendan. Now Arteta and his cold fish attitude towards opposing managers after each game warrants dislike ... Wenger must have taught him that.
Leicester owners are pumping millions into the club brand new training facilities, Alot of work around the area in Leicester alomg with spending money on the like of Daka and Soumare, They done the same with Ranieri and won a league title and have established Leicester as a top 6 Premier League side...Rodgers has them going backwards in recent seasons especially this season.

I don't like any person that puts up a massive picture of themselves up in their office above there desk personally :)

................ Ederson ...............
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
. Bernardo Rodri Gundogan..
Mahrez ...... KDB ....... Foden

Can anyone see any reason why this doesnt go ahead?

Wont be any restrictions put in by then as confirmed by government.

The PL rules state that every team has to play basically
Leicester play tonite and they might get more covid cases , i read injuries are also taken into account which is stupid and unfair as that is part of life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.