Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think BT will move this to 12.30 for tv

i dont think they will be able too on such short notice

Can’t see it personally.

We were already scheduled to be on TV anyway when they adjusted the time slightly there simply isn’t enough time to move this plus BT will still have rights to the re arranged fixture

Spurs v Palace would be the easiest option for all concerned.

When the rags game was called off, they didn’t replace their TV game. They’ll just show it when it is rescheduled.

The premier League have contracts with tv stations all over the world that have to be fulfilled so I thought one would be moved.
Amazon pay a lot of money for the 2 slots that they have so folk get free prime for a month and then end up spending a fortune with them.

The premier League have contracts with tv stations all over the world that have to be fulfilled so I thought one would be moved.
Amazon pay a lot of money for the 2 slots that they have so folk get free prime for a month and then end up spending a fortune with them.

I think they haven't changed time, that 2:30pm isn't kick-off time but their coverage start time. So they're simply showing a 3pm kick-off (given it's on Sunday and not technically a Sat 3pm kick-off).

If they weren't changing the kick-off time then I am wondering how Spurs v Palace is a better pick than City v Leicester?

I think they haven't changed time, that 2:30pm isn't kick-off time but their coverage start time. So they're simply showing a 3pm kick-off (given it's on Sunday and not technically a Sat 3pm kick-off).

If they weren't changing the kick-off time then I am wondering how Spurs v Palace is a better pick than City v Leicester?
I hadn't noticed the time, so that will now be in the sacred 3 o'clock spot.

Burnley v Everton fixture postponed as well now.​

So three gone (so far) from Boxing Day fixtures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.