Delph/Yaya
Fernando/Yaya
Silva
Sterling/Iheanacho
Aguero

So Pellers has roughly 4 decisions to make:
Who plays at full back?
Demichelis or Sagna at Centre Half?
Does Yaya get in or do you play a defensive 3?
Sterling or Iheanacho?

Quite right. I mean this season alone we've had early starts at Spurs away, Stoke away, and Villa away...

Well, at least we're at home this time.
You really think the result of them games were because they were early kick offs?lmfao...have early kick offs just been invented!

Why the fuck is there a picture of pep between psycho klopp and turtle neck on sky premier league build up live!
Have I missed something, is he here already and MP gone?

You really think the result of them games were because they were early kick offs?lmfao...have early kick offs just been invented!

Not at all, I merely highlighted that this season we have failed to win in any of the three fixtures that began early. At Stoke, however, one could argue that the players were still asleep by the time the second went in.

HI All, Leicester fan here in peace, before every game I like to read up on what the opposition are saying about us and the game. Like on most forums, a few will say that they will brush us aside or thrash us. The thing is we don't fear any team we play against, we have lost 2 games this season and long may it continue.

I never in a million years expected us to be coming to your place, top of the league and with a chance of winning the league. The lads have done brilliant. As for a long ball side, then no o wouldn't agree, at times we play some great football and I know for a fact its better than bloody WBA under Pulis lol.

Anyway, lets hope for a cracker of a match and the foxes taking the points haha. Good luck to all that support Man City, well after this game

No Navas is a much bigger blow than it would of been a month or so ago. Not only is he in good form and gives the team balance, it almost certainly means Yaya will be pushed into playing as the most advanced of a midfield 3 as i can't see Kelechi starting.

Sterling Silva and Aguero ahead of Yaya Dinho and one of Delph/Fernando, probably Delph if he's fit enough to start. For me, Clichy needs to play to keep track of Mahrez and offer some pce to help out MDM against Vardy. I fully expect Kolarov to play though.

-------------Hart

Zab-Otamendi-MDM-Clichy

-----Dinho-Yaya-Delph

Silva---------------------Sterling

------------Aguero

PELLEGRINI: “I was so bored in the last press conference that I tried to make it interesting

The press say Pelle is boring because he keeps his cards close to his chest and he refuses to be tricked into giving them easy headlines.

The truth is that he is bored by all the boring questions he gets asked. The look on his face shows it.

I wish the reporters would identify themselves so we knew which clown was speaking

No Navas is a much bigger blow than it would of been a month or so ago. Not only is he in good form and gives the team balance, it almost certainly means Yaya will be pushed into playing as the most advanced of a midfield 3 as i can't see Kelechi starting.

Sterling Silva and Aguero ahead of Yaya Dinho and one of Delph/Fernando, probably Delph if he's fit enough to start. For me, Clichy needs to play to keep track of Mahrez and offer some pce to help out MDM against Vardy. I fully expect Kolarov to play though.

-------------Hart

Zab-Otamendi-MDM-Clichy

-----Dinho-Yaya-Delph

Silva---------------------Sterling

------------Aguero

This has to be the team with all the injuries we have. Only option would be to play Sagna at CH instead of MDM. We can use Fernando off the bench to give someone a rest, Yaya possibly and we don't have much else. Kelechi and Kolarov will be on the bench with Willy plus three younger players.

if he hopes that kompany will be back to full training in a week what was he done yesterday out there with the rest of them??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.