Leicester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be the team with all the injuries we have. Only option would be to play Sagna at CH instead of MDM. We can use Fernando off the bench to give someone a rest, Yaya possibly and we don't have much else. Kelechi and Kolarov will be on the bench with Willy plus three younger players.

I don't consider Sagna at CB as an option, i think that was purely to give MDM a much needed rest he won't ever choose to play him there unless it's forced upon him. The only real options we have right now is Clichy or Kolarov and Delph or Fernando. As i mentioned in the Sunderland game, Sterling started on the bench so we had legitimate options, for that same reason more than anything else, Kelechi will be on the bench this weekend. Wouldn't be too surprised to see Kolarov on the left wing a fair bit over the next month too. Leg saving subs will be made wherever's possible. What we need more than anything is a few games where we fly out of the traps and score a few early goals which would allow us to game manage.

HI All, Leicester fan here in peace, before every game I like to read up on what the opposition are saying about us and the game. Like on most forums, a few will say that they will brush us aside or thrash us. The thing is we don't fear any team we play against, we have lost 2 games this season and long may it continue.

I never in a million years expected us to be coming to your place, top of the league and with a chance of winning the league. The lads have done brilliant. As for a long ball side, then no o wouldn't agree, at times we play some great football and I know for a fact its better than bloody WBA under Pulis lol.

Anyway, lets hope for a cracker of a match and the foxes taking the points haha. Good luck to all that support Man City, well after this game

Interesting username, another closet Leicester rag?

I hope you're right, but we huffed and puffed against them a few weeks ago, and Everton only collapsed with the introduction of de Bruyne. I, too, believe we can do it, but it's going to call upon Silva, Toure, and Aguero to conjure up something special.

We're looking a lot better these days than we were then. Sunderland away wasn't a great performance (a result of Yaya in a two man midfield again in my opinion). At home we're a different force. Let's not forget we're talking about Leicester. They're where they are because they've been good. Not because they've been unplayable. If that was the case they'd be ten points clear. Vardy v Aguero. No contest. We're better all over the park and shouldn't make excuses for not beating them. It sounds arrogant but we should have about 12-15pts more than we do. Chelsea last season had way more than Leicester currently do. They're very much beatable and if we keep the ball well we can tear them apart. Arsenal beat them 5-2 earlier in the season, I think we'll see a similar score where we might be open at the back but we'll score more than they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.