Leicester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be interesting how we hold the line tomorrow because they will play on the shoulder and we all know how many times we get caught out on the break. Demichelis at the back against Vardy really worries me. Anyway, Aguero is the key and he needs to take any chance he gets, we also miss plan-B in Navas so it is going to be a very stretched game.

Should be an exciting game between two of the EPLS most entertaining sides! I hope its a proper end to end game and the best team wins!

If I w was Pellegrini I'd be bold and go ta 442 diamond formation to get the best out of the team from the players currently fit and available.

Hart
Zabaleta Otamendi MDM Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho Delph
Silva
Aguero Iheanacho

If things arent going well bring on Toure and Sterling from the bench to boost things.

Astonishing all the same that we only have 14 outfield players fit from our first team squad tomorrow. Means two kids on the bench in addition to Kelechi.

Leicester fans are getting a bit overconfident on their forum. They were lucky to get a 0-0 draw when we went to their place, some of them are predicting 'easy' 2-0 and 3-1 wins.

So many comments mentioning our 'shocking' defence, when its the 4th best in the league, 3 goals better than theirs!

I think its time for us to lay down a marker tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.