Leicester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester are playing great football for sure but soon the reality of the situation will kick in at some point, i.e. the prospect of ACTUALLY WINNING the premiership, this will have their arses going like mopeds. We have been here before - and totally fucking delivered.

Expecting a pretty comfortable win

....................Hart................

Zaba...........Sagna............Otamendi...............Clichy

.................Fernandinho............Delph............

Sterling.....................Yaya..................Silva

............................Aguero..............

Incredibly we've played six games against the current top six and not won any (D3 L3). Leicester have also played six and their record is W2 D3 L1 but, ominously, those two wins were on the road at Spurs and West Ham.

You would hope that Pelle has noticed those stats and planned accordingly .

Leicester are up there for a reason, we need to approach the game like that of the first kiev game imo. No need to be hasty, control the game at the speed we want it played at, make sure that we are aware of the fast counter that Leicester will play.

Think they will score, but we will come out 3-1 winners

A tough game but then all games this season seem to be.I hope the ref keeps an eye on that dirty sod Huth who has a history of leaving the elbow in.A draw wouldn't be a disaster but a defeat would see us six points adrift and Leicester's confidence rocket even more, a win would of course be brilliant.If our big players play to their potential we should edge it though I see Vardy and co giving us a few squeaky bum moments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.