Leicester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is really really important to not loose this game. If City loose we will be 6 points after Leicester and that will give them real belief. Right now I would take a draw.

Think some of us are getting carried away expecting us to bag 3 or 4 goals. It was only 4 days ago that Sunderland played us off the park - IN SPELLS. Sunderland FFS. We haven't played well in back to back games or a few games in a row since the start of September. We have been papering over cracks all season. I know we have had some horrendous luck with injuries, but so have other teams and we can't use it as an excuse with the quality we have throughout the squad. Leicester aren't top of the league by accident. We need to approach this game as if it were a cup final and show some respect, otherwise it will be us on the other side of a 3_4 goal hiding.

Sunderland was away. I think we struggled due to Sunderland up for it and hangover from cup semi.
Tomorrow is at home, we will have the bulk of the play and i expect us to be a lot more clinical than Liverpool
were, against Leicester. I'm sure our players and club will give them the utmost respect.
As for us, the fans, showing disrespect by being positive on a fucking football forum. Well ffs.

Expecting a pretty comfortable win

....................Hart................

Zaba...........Sagna............Otamendi...............Clichy

.................Fernandinho............Delph............

Sterling.....................Yaya..................Silva

............................Aguero..............

that's the team......that one, right there in black and white!!!

Sunderland was away. I think we struggled due to Sunderland up for it and hangover from cup semi.
Tomorrow is at home, we will have the bulk of the play and i expect us to be a lot more clinical than Liverpool
were, against Leicester. I'm sure our players and club will give them the utmost respect.
As for us, the fans, showing disrespect by being positive on a fucking football forum. Well ffs.

On this forum there is a very fine line between positivity and deludedness ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.