Leicester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kompany was fit, I think we could bludgeon their heads in like we did the Swans when they had ideas of grandeur a few seasons back (We would also be 12 points clear by now as well on an invicibles-type run). Admit I am always nervous, but now I am extra nervous since the squad is the walking wounded right now, and hanging by a thread. If I were the team doctor, I would suggest blood doping...I mean "beer and pizza", just like Leicester.

Here's to hoping Pep brings in some more experienced quality cover at the back.

even though Leicester are top you have to see this as a game where a draw simply isn't good enough

If you would have said City were playing a team in dark blue at the start of February who were top,at the start of the season,most would have gone
For Chelski,however Leicester are there on merit,no major injuries and no European games have helped them of course.
Think and hope that City will beat them 4-0 to lay out a statement of intent for Manuel,to prove they want to win for themselves and their manager.

Just seen a fellow blues wife has died of cancer and his son jack is mascot for the day such sad news and I wish him the very best. And hope his son enjoys his day.his mum would be proud

Last edited:
I fully expect to have nightmares about demichelis against Vardy tonight. We should definitey play Sagna in the centre and Zabba on the right.

What's up with slagging MDM, hes been a rock for the past 3 games. Getting back into the frame like he did in 2013 post Christmas.

What's up with slagging MDM, hes been a rock for the past 3 games. Getting back into the frame like he did in 2013 post Christmas.
He's can be pretty shaky against strikers with pace, not mangalas biggest fan but he'd be perfect for this game

Last edited:
It seems like the world and it's dog want us to lose! So this is how the scum felt eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.