Leicester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably gonna be tighter than we think but this is where Leicester really have to prove their metal. the pressure's arguably on them more than it's on us.

Hart
Zabaleta - Sagna - Otamendi - Clichy
Fernandinho
Yaya Toure - Delph
Sterling - Aguero - Silva

Caballero, Kolarov, Demichelis, Fernando, Celina, Barker, Iheanacho.

probably gonna be tighter than we think but this is where Leicester really have to prove their metal. the pressure's arguably on them more than it's on us.

Hart
Fernandinho
Yaya Toure - Delph

I wouldn't leave MDM out of this. He has been excellent in his last 3 games and seems to be forming a great camaraderie with Otamendi.

---------------------Hart---------------------
Zab--------Sagna------Otamendi------Clichy
---------------D'inho--Delph------------------
Navas-----------Silva----------------Sterling
------------------Aguero--------------------

2-0

Last edited:
Please no Silva out wide. He is out of form and can't hold his position, if we play him it has to be at the expense of yaya and we all know that won't happen. Bring him on for yaya when the big mans legs have gone which could be anything from 10 to 80 minutes depending on Yaya.

Hart
Zabba Sagna Otamendi Kolarov
Ferdinho Yaya Delph
Navas Sterling
Aguero
Would be my preference although fully expect
Hart
Sagna Otamendi MDM Clichy
Ferdinho Yaya
Navas Silva
Aguero Nacho

I'm dumfounded at some called 'City' supporters - do they not watch our games or read the managers quotes in his press conf. - NAVAS IS OUT FOR THREE WEEKS with a hamstring injury.

we gave the ball away at Sunderland far to much,if we do this today we will certainly get punished,can see them getting one maybe two lets just hope we can score one more

Hart
Fernandinho
Yaya Toure - Delph

Leicester don't have to prove anything and the pressure is 100% on us to force a win. They will play good football and try to counter attack us to death!

Please no Silva out wide. He is out of form and can't hold his position, if we play him it has to be at the expense of yaya and we all know that won't happen. Bring him on for yaya when the big mans legs have gone which could be anything from 10 to 80 minutes depending on Yaya.

Hart
Zabba Sagna Otamendi Kolarov
Ferdinho Yaya Delph
Navas Sterling
Aguero
Would be my preference although fully expect
Hart
Sagna Otamendi MDM Clichy
Ferdinho Yaya
Navas Silva
Aguero Nacho
Navas is out for 3 weeks so neither team is a possibility mate.

I wouldn't leave MDM out of this. He has been excellent in his last 3 games and seems to be forming a great camaraderie with Otamendi.
We don't have a player with the initials MDM, MD is the closest we have fucking got to a player with those initials ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.