Leicester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dumfounded at some called 'City' supporters - do they not watch our games or read the managers quotes in his press conf. - NAVAS IS OUT FOR THREE WEEKS with a hamstring injury.

In that case, I'd play Nasri in his place.

Nasri is out until April you idiot! De Bruyne can do a decent job out wide anyway

If Kompany was fit, I think we could bludgeon their heads in like we did the Swans when they had ideas of grandeur a few seasons back (We could also be 12 points clear by now as well on an invicibles-type run). Admit I am always nervous, but now I am extra nervous since the squad is the walking wounded right now, and hanging by a thread. If I were the team doctor, I would suggest blood doping...I mean "beer and pizza", just like Leicester.

Edited for accuracy.

If I'm wrong, please pm me tonight's lotto numbers

They're experiencing what very few fans have felt - they are breaking into the established elite, something we are all to familar with. Surprised at the vemon some people have, forgotting very quickly where we've come from. Good luck to them coming second ;)

Good luck to them coming second behind League winners City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.