Leicester (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I hope that was a deliberate ploy by Pep to remind his players that a 3-0 advantage can’t be taken for granted. If we only had the Premier League to play for we could have completely annihilated Leicester, but in the last ten minutes it could easily have finished 3-3. Shows the gulf between some of the first choicers and the squad. Still I guess he knew that. Hope they learn
We have to remember though that he didn't have Phil to fall back on at the moment. He knows what he is doing I guess. That's why he gets a shed load of dosh. :-) :-)

Not a pretty second half, 3 points move on. Memory erased.. 3 season defining games coming up.

We could have scored 10 but after the subs it could have been 3-3. I sort of understand the subs, baring in mind Bayern on Wednesday, but really that was fucking garbage in the second half of the second half.
Carlton Palmer ends to be sold he won't make it with us.
Cole Palmer...

I hope that was a deliberate ploy by Pep to remind his players that a 3-0 advantage can’t be taken for granted. If we only had the Premier League to play for we could have completely annihilated Leicester, but in the last ten minutes it could easily have finished 3-3. Shows the gulf between some of the first choicers and the squad. Still I guess he knew that. Hope they learn

Could be a blessing in disguise.

I reminder that can be called upon in the remaining fixtures- like the Bernabeu last season - to the players that you can't take anything for granted.

I think Pep also now has full confirmation of who he can rely on during this run-in.

Well; on the "glass half full" side of the fence, that second half should have helped Pep with picking his team for the remaining games. I get why he made the subs he did. We (hopefully) have a crammed schedule for the remainder of the season, and the squad needs to be managed. There seemed to be no point leaving the likes of Kev, Erling and Stones on and risk them picking up injuries in what, AT THAT STAGE, seemed a dead game. But the players that came on were clearly inferior to those they replaced. I can’t criticise them too much. It's not Phillips' fault that he's nowhere near Rodri's standards. Not every player could be a world beater. For every Dias, there's 10 Mangalas. But the starting XI in the remaining games should be clear in Pep's mind now. The XI for next weekend could be interesting, mind. Will he risk sacrificing the FA Cup for the bigger prizes? I watched the Sheffield United game earlier, and they looked good. Whereas that team we had on for the last 20-30 minutes didn't.
It absolutely would not surprise me one bit to see Rodri/Haaland and KDB on the bench next week.

Not going to let a handful of clueless fuckers on here spoil what was a perfect result for us.

I swear we have posters who must have been in a coma the last few years and have never seen how Pep works and manages the squad and game management at the business end of a season and how it often ends with us on top.

Fucking clueless!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.