Leicester (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Not going to let a handful of clueless fuckers on here spoil what was a perfect result for us.

I swear we have posters who must have been in a coma the last few years and have never seen how Pep works and manages the squad and game management at the business end of a season and how it often ends with us on top.

Fucking clueless!
The result was key but we were lucky to avoid a total disaster…

Fucking clueless is your opinion but personally, I’d prefer to keep the spine of the team intact regardless of future games to avoid shit-shows like that last 15 mins

Shoot me

At least we know Pep didn't over think it - we've been told that.
Jeez our fans are weird man. We are in 3 trophies versus Arsenal being in just 1. We then have a home game against one of the worst teams in the league and people loose their shit at making changes that leave us disjointed. Winning comfortably enough, early enough, to be able to win in such a fashion was our aim really. Pep knows we’re not going to look good after the changes, it won’t be a shock to him. But it’s infinitely better than it being 1-0 until 70 mins and Haaland, KDB, Stones, Grealish all have to stay on, with Gundo and Ake having to come on off the bench. It’s also better than them all staying on all game from being 3-0 up early and winning 6-0. Because energy preservation plus 3 points was the goal.

Not going to let a handful of clueless fuckers on here spoil what was a perfect result for us.

I swear we have posters who must have been in a coma the last few years and have never seen how Pep works and manages the squad and game management at the business end of a season and how it often ends with us on top.

Fucking clueless!
Exactly. Pep made 5 changes and some people think that somehow impacts Wednesday's game, negatively.

Kalvin Philips absolutely stealing a living (£300k pw) … I lost count of the amount of mis-placed or overhit passes, plus getting in the way of Ede for their goal.

Shocking 2nd half, but a wins a win at this stage, especially coming so soon after Bayern.
Where the fuck have you got that from?

Any particular reason you're making shit up to anonymous people on the internet?

Not a pretty second half, 3 points move on. Memory erased.. 3 season defining games coming up.
As a friend of mine texted at half time, we might as well close this down and go home it's over and done. So the second half didn't happen for me, I closed down at half time and the second half was a training session!!! *rofl*

Fucking hell that was nearly three points thrown away. Incredible to be even writing that after the first half but it's true

Everyone knows why Pep made the changes but once he did the drop off in quality was alarming. When you watch Phillips, Gomez and Palmer play you know the squad depth needs better quality, they are miles off it. I know the subs has been made but we don't half panic once a team reduces our lead, even at 3-1. The only positives out of this was three points, no injuries and players rested.

Redknap just said it, we got away with one.
I reckon there is a player in Phillips..Honestly thought Palmer when he first played was going to be a star..Gomez, early days..Dont forget that Jack, Ake, and even Rodri needed games to settle. What I do not really undertand is that you put on 5 subs, who rarely have game time together and expect them to play like some of the best players in the world who do play regularly together. Sorry but that expectation is too great and frankly an obvious choice for Pep to make.

Not really. He's not at that elite level.

please-say-sike-eric-andre.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.