Leicester (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

The result was key but we were lucky to avoid a total disaster…

Fucking clueless is your opinion but personally, I’d prefer to keep the spine of the team intact regardless of future games to avoid shit-shows like that last 15 mins

Shoot me

I know with no guarantee of performance and the possibility of losing key players to cards and injury but at least then you could moan about him not making changes earlier I suppose?

We finished the game without Stones, Ake, Rodri, KDB, Gundogan, Grealish, Foden & Haaland, so we cannot really complain.
It’s clear we don’t have a big squad and also that some of them might not be good enough.

No complaints at all. Managed the game perfectly with subs. Shame it looked ropey but it’s probably to be expected.

The result masks 30 mins of ineptitude, but the media narrative will now be “rested the starters for Bayern,” “second half training session,” and “cruise control.”

The best thing is this City team now know that 3-0 is not a result IF you are not willing to lay it all out there in the Second Half, too.

Cue the CL Second Half!

Saw we were 3-0 up early on but then had to work so seeing it ended 3-1 was a little disappointing from a goal difference point of view.
BUT
After the heroics and effort put in, in midweek if anyone offered me a 3-1 win against what i still think despite their form is a dangerous team who have players who can hurt you, with the ability to take off and rest players second half then i would have been very happy

As a friend of mine texted at half time, we might as well close this down and go home it's over and done. So the second half didn't happen for me, I closed down at half time and the second half was a training session!!! *rofl*
That's it mate. Boring to watch but Pep knows the score, its business end of the season! It's a bigger risk getting our main men injured. Roll on Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.