Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

God that was awful yet wonderful at the same time.

What an unbelievable defence we have, best in the league, 3 goals let in in 13 games.

Somehow someways I have to get to Brighton now

Nah
I expect Brighton will join in with the party.
They have absolutely bugger all to play for and will just be grateful if we don’t humiliate them.
They have not the slightest motivation to put up a fight and as long as we do what we have been doing all season we will win comfortably

Don't you believe it! Just wait for the Brighton players to tell us they were Dipper fans and went to school wearing full Dipper kits!

One game to go but my god what an uphill battle this season has been - No other team had as many players in the WC, we've had last season's best player injured for 6 months, Fernandinho as well towards the end of the seasone, an insane amount of games, strange refereeing decisions etc.

Dippers on the other hand didn't have many players in the WC, started their pre-season super early with many games, have been incredibly lucky, gotten away with murder whereas they have been given everything by the refs and have had no injuries basically up until now.

That we are in this position with one game to go and on course towards 198 points in two seasons is nothing short of a miracle. One game to go guys, is a two goal cushion at HT too much to ask for?

Good post -and there is more to add. Stuff a lot of people forget (or ignore) when reviewing this season...

Lads in front of me all shouted "Don't shoot!"....

Tbf I didn't think he was going to, I had an eye on players closing down Raheem and then Vinny was sliding along the grass, fans going mental & my brain was struggling to keep up.

I'm still shaking like a shitting dog! Just got home and I'm still in shock. I can't believe that went in. VINNY YOU FUCKING LEGEND!!! Up at 5.30 but no way an I going to bed yet..I'm fuckin wired and high as a Kite. No drugs needed for this feeling. I LOVE YOU CITY !!

Just got home and think my heart has just about stopped pounding out of my chest. OMG how tense was that? My nerves were shredded, that last 10 minutes seemed to last a lifetime. What a truely wonderful goal, captain fantastic steps up again just when it counts. A truly inspirational leader. But OMG when he slipped I thought fuck noooooooo. That miss by Nacho man, how did he miss it? I thought we were nervy but what a marker we have just laid down. No legends hey Carragher, not in my lifetime Fergie...bet they didn't enjoy that, but fuck me I did once he blew for full time. One more win now. Come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.