Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

She is as biased as they come. Pre-game show tonight was all pro-Liverpool and the leading angle was how dangerous Leicester would be. Really can't stand her.
She's the woman mocking us for crowd at Wembley! Go Fuck yourself dog

Wow , I am sixty going on 90.

The joy the new owners have given the fans the world over in the past decade makes me realise why I fell in love with this club back in 1974.

Well deserved win and hopefully all be well come Sunday 5.00pm.

The beauty of it is that Vincent joined us before the owners. I like to think that he's ours, and they paid £1 billion or whatever it is to borrow him for a few years.

When the ball left Vinnie's foot i lost the flight of the ball , and only realised it was in because of the crowd reaction , (defo going to specsavers tomorrow:) the team never stopped probing and creating we nullified Leicester for 95% of the game , we were just waiting for a break and then Captain Fantastic does that , not ashamed to say there was a tear in my eye at the end , arise Sir Vincent Kompany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.