Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

People laughed when i said we should sign vardy for 2 or 3 years but i still stand by it the guy is class in front of goal and would score 30+ a season in our team easily

He really wouldn't. He suits Leicester's game but against packed defences, he wouldn't be anywhere near as effective..

Vardys pace was impressive. I looked at his physique next to kun at one point.

Similar age but fair to say Sergio has filled out a bit this last year or so?

Maximised his career and his finish was fantastic I have to say.

absolutely it was, we were chasing shadows at times. It was hard seeing so many misplaced passes too. At the time I thought we were crap, but it was your pressing was just too good on the day.

music whatever it was, sounded ace with the player profiles.

Was it 808 state - in yer face or at least a sample from it.

absolutely it was, we were chasing shadows at times. It was hard seeing so many misplaced passes too. At the time I thought we were crap, but it was your pressing was just too good on the day.

music whatever it was, sounded ace with the player profiles.
It was the best Mahrez has played since we got him .He was saving it up for you lot

For the chances we create he would take a born goalscorer who would also help with the high press and work rate.

He certainly has the work rate for pressing but we often face packed defences where space is at a premium and tight control lis essential. I think he may struggle a bit if he was playing for us. He'd still score a fair few though.

Anyway, given his age, there's no chance we'd be looking at signing him, so we'll never know!

Vardy wouldn't work for us for the same reason the rags beat us but lost against Watford. The rags (and Leicester) are much better when then they are up against a pressing team they can hit on the break. We simply don't play like that so Vardy and Ashford et al simply wouldn't cut it with us

She's actually correct. Fernandinho is currently the real captain by choice of the players. David gets to wear the armband because they respect his seniority and know it's his last season.

Fernandinho is vocal and speaks to everyone, offers encouragement, understands what the manager wants, isn't afraid of bollocking anyone who he thinks deserves it and will always be in the thick of it when he feels like his teammates need backing up.

Despite the fact that he doesn't spend half the game pointing and shouting, Fernandinho is the leader.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.