Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

EMVcmr-XsAM-Fd6.jpg
Says it all.

By the way, I don't think everything Riyad did was great today, but I'll say it one more time: his first touch is nothing short of astounding. Whatever the flight of the ball, whatever its speed, he kills it stone dead so that he has total control of it. What he then does is sometimes lacking, but nobody can deny him that skill.

By the way, I don't think everything Riyad did was great today, but I'll say it one more time: his first touch is nothing short of astounding. Whatever the flight of the ball, whatever its speed, he kills it stone dead so that he has total control of it. What he then does is sometimes lacking, but nobody can deny him that skill.
He’s an elite player, just inconsistent

Our best home performance of the season. Excellent performances from KDB and Mahrez also thought Gundogan was very good . Don't think anybody had a poor game .Just get a good run going and see if the scouse can handle pressure

Great from the lads . Kevin de bruyne is the best player in the world and maybe would make The Liverpool bench(only kidding ) mendy last few games has started to regain the form he had before the he injuries but and I can’t fault him for it he dirsnt go into the tackles like he should but I’m hoping that will come back . Without Laporte we are shocking at the back so hopefully we will get someone in January as we need desperately. Even though he scored Jesus doesn’t do it for me and will never be our number 1 striker. Bernardo was great today and his balance on the ball when turning was outstanding as was Mahrez who looked like he wanted it . On our day we can beat anyone easily so let’s go all out for the champions league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.