Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I marked this game out a while ago as our most difficult game. The good thing is we're at home but they have some terrific young midfield players and Brenda will have a plan to press and then counter with speed. I think we have more than enough to do the job but Vardy scares the shit out of me. In fact I can see one of our central pair picking up a yellow in this one because of him.

I marked this game out a while ago as our most difficult game. The good thing is we're at home but they have some terrific young midfield players and Brenda will have a plan to press and then counter with speed. I think we have more than enough to do the job but Vardy scares the shit out of me. In fact I can see one of our central pair picking up a yellow in this one because of him.
Agreed.

This is how it will work, Benitez is an ex Dipper manager, so Newcastle will pretend to give it a go and then fold 3-0. On Monday, we are against Brenda’s new team, he is another ex Dipper manager, and they will do everything to stop us, and that will be a draw. All next week there will be special programmes about the history of Liverpool FC, and how their rivalry with the Rags excited everybody in the World (well actually just sport broadcasters and their own fans, most of whom are glory seekers from the past, hanging on like a Genesis fan still hoping for a reunion with Peter Gabriel). Champions Elect special broadcasts on Saturday, heralding the return of the great old rivalry. Inquests as to what went wrong with Pep’s plans confined to the lower reaches of the Mail on Sunday. Then on Sunday Wolves will beat Liverpool, and with fifteen seconds left on the clock afteR seven minutes added on, City, having gone behind twice and pulled one back, get a penalty. Aguero has gone off, Raheem steps up and hoofs the ball against the bar, it comes down and ricochets off the goalie, hits both posts and trickles 1mm over the line. 2-2 and trophy is ours, on goal difference, 94 points each. LFC fans will spend the rest of their lives saying the ref was biased, the time was up, Sterling was offside, but we will be Champions. Hope I’m wrong, but it feels like something like this is inevitable

Last edited:
And would be doubly joyous if Barca tear them a new one
I'm all but expecting it yet admittedly wishfully thinking it. They'll go into the first leg somehow thinking their thumping of last place Hudders is in any way predictive of their form to come vs Barca as they give up 4 goals at Camp Nou scoring none of their own.

This is how it will work, Benitez is an ex Dipper manager, so Newcastle will pretend to give it a go and then fold 3-0. On Monday, we are against Brenda’s new team, he is another ex Dipper manager, and they will do everything to stop us, and that will be a draw. All next week there will be special programmes about the history of Liverpool FC, and how their rivalry with the Rags excited everybody in the World (well actually just sport broadcasters and their own fans, most of whom are glory seekers from the past, hanging on like a Genesis fan still hoping for a reunion with Peter Gabriel). Champions Elect special broadcasts on Saturday, heralding the return of the great old rivalry. Inquests as to what went wrong with Pep’s plans confined to the lower reaches of the Mail on Sunday. Then on Sunday Wolves will beat Liverpool, and with fifteen seconds left on the clock afteR seven minutes added on, City, having gone behind twice and pulled one back, get a penalty. Aguero has gone off, Raheem steps up and hoofs the ball against the bar, it comes down and ricochets off the goalie, hits both posts and trickles 1mm over the line. 2-2 and trophy is ours, on goal difference, 94 points each. LFC fans will spend the rest of their lives saying the ref was biased, the time was up, Sterling was offside, but we will be Champions. Hope I’m wrong, but it feels like something like this is inevitable

What about the wolves game

I really don't know how you have the temerity to post such a pile of nonsense

Surely Gundogan will take the pen?

Of the remaining fixtures , i would take Leicester home and Brighton away over the Dippers fixtures at Newcastle and home to Wolves , Newcastle with their passionate crowd behind them is never easy and Wolves have proved they can turn over top six teams , whilst hopefully we play a young Leicester side who dont know how to park the bus and with nowt to play for and then a shite Brighton team that hopefully has clawed its way to safety , we need a Palace win at Cardiff on Saturday then Brighton are safe and have got their flip flops on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.