• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to win

We will win

Might be a bit of a battle and vardy will get a pen/one of ours sent off

The boys have got this
You should never quote what you don't want to happen even in jest, because you'll never live it down if it comes true.

Just get it done City. Got a bet on with a plastic scouser and the twat is unbearable. Typical know nowt but modern day pool fan.. I will end up chinning the twat if they win.

Just get it done City. Got a bet on with a plastic scouser and the twat is unbearable. Typical know nowt but modern day pool fan.. I will end up chinning the twat if they win.
Leicester fan here, me like practically all leicester fans want you to win the league. Some have even said they want us to lose rather than Liverpool win it. I can’t think that way, it would suit me for Liverpool to lose one of theirs and us win. By rights there’s only one team who should win on Monday but as mentioned we have a squad who can beat anyone and in equal measures lose to anyone. We’ve suffered from probably the biggest clown ever to manager to manage a prem team in Puel. Rodgers is getting us back to what we’re capable of. Most leicestet fans think we can beat you that’s why there’s so much interest in the game round these parts. Good look, except for Monday, just hope Liverpool drop 3 points in one of there games.

Leicester fan here, me like practically all leicester fans want you to win the league. Some have even said they want us to lose rather than Liverpool win it. I can’t think that way, it would suit me for Liverpool to lose one of theirs and us win. By rights there’s only one team who should win on Monday but as mentioned we have a squad who can beat anyone and in equal measures lose to anyone. We’ve suffered from probably the biggest clown ever to manager to manage a prem team in Puel. Rodgers is getting us back to what we’re capable of. Most leicestet fans think we can beat you that’s why there’s so much interest in the game round these parts. Good look, except for Monday, just hope Liverpool drop 3 points in one of there games.

Alan Ball

Damm nerves kicking in now!

I swear this season has damaged my health

Cmon city

Damm nerves kicking in now!

I swear this season has damaged my health

Cmon city

Is it Monday yet?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.