Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This won't be an easy game, it's a relief that we're at home. I wouldn't play Company, much as I love the guy, as Vardy will leave him for dead.
If we play too high a line they will be very dangerous on the break.
Get this out of the way and we should do Brighton on the last day, but you never know with City!
I disagree; these days you do know with city. We will have possession mostly and if we utilise the ball as we can then the result will go our way. There is a small chance of being done on the break or a ball over the top, but our guys'll be ready for that little diving rat!!

I disagree; these days you do know with city. We will have possession mostly and if we utilise the ball as we can then the result will go our way. There is a small chance of being done on the break or a ball over the top, but our guys'll be ready for that little diving rat!!

Love the positivity mate, and I agree with you.

Watching Leicester destroy Arsenal, they were flooding into the Arsenal box - four and five players at a time. They could do with a win to protect their position. Hopefully, they'll try and attack us and we destroy them in the space they leave.

they will attack us and we should destroy them in the space they leave, but the only wildcard is us, our scoring or lack of. sometimes we just can't buy one and i think this one will be a pucker up job for 95 minutes. hope i'm wrong

they will attack us and we should destroy them in the space they leave, but the only wildcard is us, our scoring or lack of. sometimes we just can't buy one and i think this one will be a pucker up job for 95 minutes. hope i'm wrong
what does this sentence iv done in bold mean mate ?

sometimes we just can't buy one and i think this one will be a pucker up job for 95 minutes.

what does this sentence iv done in bold mean mate ?

sometimes we can dominate a game and can not buy a goal. and i think we will be on the edge of our seats with a tight sphincter for the entire game.

sometimes we just can't buy one and i think this one will be a pucker up job for 95 minutes.

sometimes we can dominate a game and can not buy a goal. and i think we will be on the edge of our seats with a tight sphincter for the entire game.
Mike don't worry lad we will get the job done, im absolutely sure of that.

Haven’t we scored even more goals this season than last?

Haven’t we scored even more goals this

Something like 158 goals this season? Only failed to score 3 times, not once failed to score at home?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.