Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Winslow blue and Karen please fight it out amongst yourselves then let me know who won. Will then.arrange to get it to the winner

I know they were down to ten, but the flooding forward seemed to suit Leicester. In their title season, we battered 'em but got suckered on the break.

It’s a fascinating game, Leicester have improved quite a bit under Rodgers, and I’m intrigued at how he will approach this, he will either go all out with the quick wingers and full backs in Barnes, Gray, Chilwell and Ricardo or be more conservative in throwing Albrighton and Choudhury in replacement of Barnes and Gray.

Rodgers doesn’t want Europa football, as he’s already stated that our team being so young won’t adapt well enough, so I’m thinking he will be trying to contain you, which would be more in your favour.

Just a few points in the Arsenal game we had 81% possession before the sending off albeit against an awful Arsenal side who looked like they was on the beach, that was the worst performance I’ve ever seen from them in my life time and unless they strengthen big time I could easily see them falling out of the top 6.

Also In our title winning year, you stated that you battered us, if you was referring to the game at your gaff, I was there that day, and must of been watching a different game, as you really didn’t threaten us until the last 10 minutes.

Anyway good luck in your title bid, can’t see you losing it now as the momentum is with you.

It’s a fascinating game, Leicester have improved quite a bit under Rodgers, and I’m intrigued at how he will approach this, he will either go all out with the quick wingers and full backs in Barnes, Gray, Chilwell and Ricardo or be more conservative in throwing Albrighton and Choudhury in replacement of Barnes and Gray.

Rodgers doesn’t want Europa football, as he’s already stated that our team being so young won’t adapt well enough, so I’m thinking he will be trying to contain you, which would be more in your favour.

Just a few points in the Arsenal game we had 81% possession before the sending off albeit against an awful Arsenal side who looked like they was on the beach, that was the worst performance I’ve ever seen from them in my life time and unless they strengthen big time I could easily see them falling out of the top 6.

Also In our title winning year, you stated that you battered us, if you was referring to the game at your gaff, I was there that day, and must of been watching a different game, as you really didn’t threaten us until the last 10 minutes.

Anyway good luck in your title bid, can’t see you losing it now as the momentum is with you.

Leicester at home that season was one of 3 games where before hand I knew we would not and could not win. The way we 'set up' that season was perfect for Leicester i.e too old, too slow and too open.

For anyone worried about this game, watch the West Ham v Leicester recently, West Ham could of scored 5 and had a goal wrongly ruled out for offside, the Leicester defence was all over the place. I'm only saying this because West Ham have a similar large pitch to ours.

For anyone worried about this game, watch the West Ham v Leicester recently, West Ham could of scored 5 and had a goal wrongly ruled out for offside, the Leicester defence was all over the place. I'm only saying this because West Ham have a similar large pitch to ours.

To be fair highlights only show you so much, I was at the game and it was a tale of 2 halves, the first we was shocking, no intensity and the lack of pressing was hardly there.

Second half we was a different team, we took control of the game and when Vardy equalised there looked only to be one winner and that was us, we was going all out for the second and as often the case we was caught on the counter after a mistake by Maddison in a good area, yes they should of had another but the game then was all end to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.