Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok whatever we have to agree to disagree, what's your prediction for our game on Monday night?

I’ve followed Leicester for 40 years, seen numerous promotions and relegations, like a lot of fans no matter who you play at the end of the season in crucial games it’s always a bag of nerves, being as your guys have been there and done it I don’t think the pressure will be to bad.

You have so much talent it’s frightening, we will be under the cosh and being a young side we will either enjoy the occasion or buckle.

I really hope Rodgers tries and go toe to toe with you and play Gray and Barnes on the flanks, with them in the side and Chilwell and Ricardo we have so much pace, we will look to counter, that would be our best chance.

If we go with Choudhury, Ndidi and Albrighton then we are more defensive and would be trying to stop your scoring.

My gut feeling is a high scoring game in your favour.

Incidentally what’s you and your fans opinion of Mahrez?

Depends who you ask. I think he's done well in a difficult first season in the most competitive part of the squad.

Others think he should be lynched for missing that penalty at Klanfield.

I’ve followed Leicester for 40 years, seen numerous promotions and relegations, like a lot of fans no matter who you play at the end of the season in crucial games it’s always a bag of nerves, being as your guys have been there and done it I don’t think the pressure will be to bad.

You have so much talent it’s frightening, we will be under the cosh and being a young side we will either enjoy the occasion or buckle.

I really hope Rodgers tries and go toe to toe with you and play Gray and Barnes on the flanks, with them in the side and Chilwell and Ricardo we have so much pace, we will look to counter, that would be our best chance.

If we go with Choudhury, Ndidi and Albrighton then we are more defensive and would be trying to stop your scoring.

Hi HF, and welcome. Personally I like him, but I’m easy to please. I think there’s quite a few on here don’t rate him. Really liking your development, just hoping it completely collapses Monday!

Decent till Christmas, hardly played since.... looks like he’s fallen out with Pep and he might be gone in the summer

It’s not really worked for Mahrez so far. He holds on to the ball too long and when players make good runs, instead of slipping them in, he just keeps running in to the space they’ve left.

I think he’s finding it hard to adjust to being in a team where he’s just another player and not the top dog. He’s got great feet, but the penny’s just not dropping on how we play and what’s expected. Big season for him next year, if he stays.

What do you guys think of Iheanacho? He looked a brilliant prospect in his first season with us, but then he seemed to lose his confidence and his touch was often horrendous as a result. He seems to have carried on in that vein for you lot. A real shame because he seems like a lovely kid and he can definitely finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.