Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers very confident so let’s see..
He will be it’s a win win for him really. He can test out his young squad with little to no pressure. If they win he’s billy big bollocks, if they lose well they will learn from it. May as well be confident not a lot to lose.

The flooding forward would suit any team playing against a 10 man Arsenal, this game is at the Etihad we will see who is flooding forward!
I always want opposing teams to attack us, and Rodgers seems to want his players to attack. When teams attack us - only one result.

It’s a fascinating game, Leicester have improved quite a bit under Rodgers, and I’m intrigued at how he will approach this, he will either go all out with the quick wingers and full backs in Barnes, Gray, Chilwell and Ricardo or be more conservative in throwing Albrighton and Choudhury in replacement of Barnes and Gray.

Rodgers doesn’t want Europa football, as he’s already stated that our team being so young won’t adapt well enough, so I’m thinking he will be trying to contain you, which would be more in your favour.

Just a few points in the Arsenal game we had 81% possession before the sending off albeit against an awful Arsenal side who looked like they was on the beach, that was the worst performance I’ve ever seen from them in my life time and unless they strengthen big time I could easily see them falling out of the top 6.

Also In our title winning year, you stated that you battered us, if you was referring to the game at your gaff, I was there that day, and must of been watching a different game, as you really didn’t threaten us until the last 10 minutes.

Anyway good luck in your title bid, can’t see you losing it now as the momentum is with you.
Happy to withdraw the 'we battered you' thing. We had 20-odd shots 60-odd per cent possession though.

Brendan Rodgers pre-match Press Conference. First 10 mins non-City. After 10 mins start to discuss our game. He speaks quite well. Very considered and carefully spoken and very polite. I think he's a good coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.