Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The recovery period up to the Leicester game should help. The Barca/Liverpool game ended how I hoped - a demoralising scoreline. The scoreline means Liverpool will have to pick their strongest eleven and really go for it in the second leg. Maybe they won't be able to go flat out against Newcastle - unless Newcastle pick their Under 12s.

I’ve followed Leicester for 40 years, seen numerous promotions and relegations, like a lot of fans no matter who you play at the end of the season in crucial games it’s always a bag of nerves, being as your guys have been there and done it I don’t think the pressure will be to bad.

You have so much talent it’s frightening, we will be under the cosh and being a young side we will either enjoy the occasion or buckle.

I really hope Rodgers tries and go toe to toe with you and play Gray and Barnes on the flanks, with them in the side and Chilwell and Ricardo we have so much pace, we will look to counter, that would be our best chance.

If we go with Choudhury, Ndidi and Albrighton then we are more defensive and would be trying to stop your scoring.

My gut feeling is a high scoring game in your favour.

Incidentally what’s you and your fans opinion of Mahrez?
mahrez was hurt I think by missing that pen at Anfield. He's never really had an outstanding performance. He's just been OK. He has Sterling, and Bernardo Silva in his position, and Bernardo Silva is a massively under-rated player. He simply has to play when he's fit so it's been really difficult for Mahrez to get the regular game time he needs to adapt. I think in time he will do well, but he has not set City alight yet.

mahrez was hurt I think by missing that pen at Anfield. He's never really had an outstanding performance. He's just been OK. He has Sterling, and Bernardo Silva in his position, and Bernardo Silva is a massively under-rated player. He simply has to play when he's fit so it's been really difficult for Mahrez to get the regular game time he needs to adapt. I think in time he will do well, but he has not set City alight yet.

Bernado is underrated, at a modicum, from a select few.... the establishment in terms of those who present as authorities, wax lyrical on the guy. He’ll be afforded the praise David Silva was always ignored for as he, in my opinion, has that little more edge and end product... now to equate that concludes we, potentially, have one of the great players in Europe in our team. Regardless of Mahrez and his own attributes, there’s probably less than a handful of players who could live with the guy and he’s actually only getting better....

Mangala had a fantasic game vs Vardy in 0-0 the season they won the title, might be something to think about.

I’ve followed Leicester for 40 years, seen numerous promotions and relegations, like a lot of fans no matter who you play at the end of the season in crucial games it’s always a bag of nerves, being as your guys have been there and done it I don’t think the pressure will be to bad.

You have so much talent it’s frightening, we will be under the cosh and being a young side we will either enjoy the occasion or buckle.

I really hope Rodgers tries and go toe to toe with you and play Gray and Barnes on the flanks, with them in the side and Chilwell and Ricardo we have so much pace, we will look to counter, that would be our best chance.

If we go with Choudhury, Ndidi and Albrighton then we are more defensive and would be trying to stop your scoring.

My gut feeling is a high scoring game in your favour.

Incidentally what’s you and your fans opinion of Mahrez?

Mahrez has been absolute dog shite. He was great for you, but he just doesn’t understand how we play and seems incapable of taking less than 10 touches. Slows down every move and I genuinely would love to never see him play for city again.
But he’s ok yeah.

Mahrez has been absolute dog shite. He was great for you, but he just doesn’t understand how we play and seems incapable of taking less than 10 touches. Slows down every move and I genuinely would love to never see him play for city again.
But he’s ok yeah.

Bit harsh, honestly. He's had a handful of good games for us. But he's admittedly far from having delivered what we expected. I find myself thinking he's not a natural winger, and he could possibly do a better job if we moved him more centrally. He's got the best first touch of anyone in the team, along with Bernardo. It's what he does after it that's problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.