Leicester match moved to Monday 6th May

I must be the only person who can go now.

Was away for the weekend and booked knowing I’d miss the last game but was happy enough to watch in a bar as I enjoy doing that abroad.

It’s a pisser for all those who have booked travel and accommodation round the original time though. Anyone affected thought of contacting the FSA?

I'm off to Montenegro on the Sunday so just put mine on this morning. Thought I'd do it ahead of tomorrow's game in case we get turned over and every fucker ends up putting theirs on there, regardless of whether they can attend or not!
Just got an email, my ticket has been sold - at least I am not out of pocket but I always like to go to the last home match and that got well and truly buggered up.

West Ham said in a statement that potential travel issues for supporters who had already bought tickets for the Southampton match and their journeys to the game to go along with it was the main reason why the kick off time couldn't be switched. "Despite the Club’s very best efforts, it was decided that it wouldn't be possible due to the potential inconvenience caused to supporters who had already planned their journeys and purchased tickets," the club said.
I think that is the club making that statement and not the premier league. and to be fair to them it's the right thing to do at this late stage. Southampton fans may have bought train tickets based on a 3.00pm start and not 12.30. The Premier and Sky however not only move the kick off time, they also move days and don't give a f**k despite people buying hotels, plane / train tickets etc
The whole story as it broke today was whu requesting a change and PL rejecting it otherwise there is no story suggest you do a bit moreresearch

The whole story as it broke today was whu requesting a change and PL rejecting it otherwise there is no story suggest you do a bit moreresearch
I think direct quotes from WHU are valid don’t you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.