Leicester match moved to Monday 6th May

Well my ticket has already sold after sticking it on the exchange earlier. City will be laughing their cocks off because if they've sold it as an adult ticket, they'll have gotten more than double what they'll be reimbursing me!

I would add that as annoying as all this is I think this fixture, when being announced as a Saturday 12.30 kick-off, was always "subject to change" but many expected us to go through against Spurs in the CL which would've resulted in no change. Spurs going through instead - who were originally in the Monday night slot - has resulted in our game being moved to the Monday. It's still fucking shit though and surely Sky/BT can plan things better when announcing TV games whereby they take possible continued participation in the various cups into consideration, meaning no further changes are required.

I must be the only person who can go now.

Was away for the weekend and booked knowing I’d miss the last game but was happy enough to watch in a bar as I enjoy doing that abroad.

It’s a pisser for all those who have booked travel and accommodation round the original time though. Anyone affected thought of contacting the FSA?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.