Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that 1 in every 3 Japanese tourists end up in this town.
When they get into a taxi at Heathrow, they say
"Harro, taxi driver"
In the 1990s I used to travel into Asian countries regularly on business - I soon learnt the easiest way to get where you wanted to be was to hand the taxi driver a piece of paper. When leaving the hotels I got the receptionists to write my destination in their own language. After all I am no artist so writing Chinese, Japanese, Indian or even Thai characters was beyond my abilities.
One of my prized souvenirs is a business card with my name written in Chinese script.

With some players back training I expect the team will be similar to:

Steffan

cancelo
dias
ake
mendy

fern
zinchenko
gundogan

mahrez
????
palmer

Such a shame delap is injured as he would have started this game I’m almost certain. Who will play up top is only position I can’t work out could even be Bernardo as he is back Monday.

Pep said he would use the u23 i don’t think he meant exclusively the u23’s I took that to mean fill the bench and any gaps in first team etc. He will want to win this make no mistake

In the 1990s I used to travel into Asian countries regularly on business - I soon learnt the easiest way to get where you wanted to be was to hand the taxi driver a piece of paper. When leaving the hotels I got the receptionists to write my destination in their own language. After all I am no artist so writing Chinese, Japanese, Indian or even Thai characters was beyond my abilities.
One of my prized souvenirs is a business card with my name written in Chinese script.

My mate tried that but mistakenly gave the driver the list of veggie meals a Chinese pal had kindly listed for him
Cue a tense 10 minutes stand off....

Will seriously be shocked if we even sell 10k for this. Don’t think we’ve even put half the blocks on sale yet. The FA persisting with playing this at Wembley instead of somewhere like Villa Park is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.