Leicester Post Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were well beaten by a better team, we had a shout for a penalty but again not given.
They were better prepared, they had a game plan, they were organised, each of their players knew their role, they stuck to it, they didn't put square pegs in round holes, they worked, they battled and totally deserved the victory.
We on the other hand were shocking, no leadership or direction and a manager who hasn't got a clue.

I cannot wait until this amateur manger fuckoffs, no team shape, no tactics.

embarrassing from start to finish. getting sick and fucking tired of this arsehole in charge.

to bad he won't resign.

Worst display I have seen in years. Based on what I saw in the last few minutes I would start Celina ahead of some of our so called superstars. At least he showed some energy.

Not one player came out of that with any form of credit. Poor, awful. Well done to Leicester; hook, line and sinker

embarrassing from start to finish. getting sick and fucking tired of this arsehole in charge.

to bad he won't resign.

McManaman spot on post match ripping into our lack of defensive desire and lack of defensive organisation. 'I dont know what they've been doing in training, but ...'
Neither do I Steve

Not one player came out of that with any form of credit. Poor, awful. Well done to Leicester; hook, line and sinker

to bad he won't resign.

Fucking abhorrent. We're where we are in the league purely because of the quality of certain players, because our style of football is turgid. There's no intensity whatsoever. Taking Touré off made sense, but to take off Delph was gormless. Leicester not only deserved to win today but deserve to win the league because they genuinely have been the best team this season.

Here's hoping China slap a bid in for Touré while their window is still open. There's question marks over the future of others though, particularly Kolarov & Demichelis and even Zabs & Silva.

Fucking shameful.

And yes, Taylor was a bent Rag bastard as usual.

Really poor display was expecting the players be really up for this game got what we deserved nothing!!

Still sat in my car on Asda carpark not moving. Bit like them fucking players today. Utter trash today, they didn't even try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.