Leicester Post Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrible performance, team were disjointed and set up badly, messing with modfield and defense every week is stupid, best team won.

Though zabas def penalty may have changed things, but that's life

Saw the team sheet, knew the game was gone, dropping clichy and Sagna for two very slow defenders was so naive it beggars belief, the constant overlap by Kolarov with no cross was utterly bizzare, yaya has been gone for months and the only men that can't see it are the ones that matter, sterling is no winger he has zilch in the locker and worst of all is the form of silva.

OptaJoe

0 - Manchester City have not beaten any side currently in the top six of Premier League table this season (W0 D3 L4). Damning.

Pellegrini has surely got to be purposely ruining our season to get back at the club because no one is that fucking inept at a job.

I'm lost for words to describe how fucking shite he has made us. It's incredible. No wonder the press are all licking his arse now, they want the fraud to stay and ruin us even more.

I have never seen a manager be so arrogant and send a team out with so little preparation that the formation plays right into our opponents hands. He's done it against Liverpool, Leicester and Arsenal. The only sides we have beaten in the top 10 is Southampton and Watford. It is simply not good enough.

I'd sack him immediately and hope to temp someone like Rafa in on a short term basis.

Obviously not good today, but let's be real. We've not had a great season. Well done Leicester. If we don't win the league I truly hope you do. Gives Pep an easy start... Just has to win the league in his first season. Simples

this is my rant......so I apologise but I am really pissed off after that abject performance

Think we now have a major issue on our hands after todays display...for long periods of this season we the fans have witnessed really poor displays from the team when they do not have the ball, then there is the actual defensive shambles displayed by the back four themselves

Against Leicester we have just had 2 full backs both bombing forward at any opportunity, both at the same time which played into Leicester's hands as well as other teams who set-up to counter us.

There seems to be no urgency when the ball is given away to want to retrieve it, no pressure on the ball as a collective unit.

In the second half of todays game I was actually watching what our players were doing when they didn't have the ball but we had possession, and when Leicester had possession. The movement was none existent to want to exploit any spaces between the midfield and defence. There was no movement with pace to try and stretch their formation, and we played to many horizontal passes. We could not get through the middle because they congested the space, so what do you need to do, you have to go wide.

Now the big point here is that we have one of the fastest wingers in sterling but time and time again when he had the ball he failed to run at their full back, instead he opted to either wait for kolorov to over lap (to which kolorov then offered nothing) or he would either stop and play the ball backwards. Sterling seems to have forgotten to actually run at the man.

This is another major issue, without the ball we had a few players trying to play a pressing style every so often, but with no support from anyone else, this then left the pressing player woefully out of place and the player would drag other City players out of position who seemed to be following the ball.

You cant play a pressing game without the whole team playing that way. If the other teams win this week we can drop to fourth place, and the way our defence is playing this season we could be in danger of making a major fuck-up

Are these players looking to impress Pep when he arrives?? I am not so sure on that display, it smelt like some new they were out the door.

Pellegrini has surely got to be purposely ruining our season to get back at the club because no one is that fucking inept at a job.

I'm lost for words to describe how fucking shite he has made us. It's incredible. No wonder the press are all licking his arse now, they want the fraud to stay and ruin us even more.

I have never seen a manager be so arrogant and send a team out with so little preparation that the formation plays right into our opponents hands. He's done it against Liverpool, Leicester and Arsenal. The only sides we have beaten in the top 10 is Southampton and Watford. It is simply not good enough.

I'd sack him immediately and hope to temp someone like Rafa in on a short term basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.