Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, people seem to forget our dreadful away performance against even relegation fodder let alone the most lethal counter attacking team in the prem this season.

Agree 100%, we have been shite away from home. Our two centre halves get caught out constantly playing a high line, and we can't seem to find the net away. Basically made for Leicester's approach. Praying we can kick in on, but the fragile nature of our team leaves me worried. The only good thing though is that when I usually feel like this we pull something out of the bag. Big moment in the season.

To all the clean sheet enthusiasts - our style of play lends to plenty of goals for us and generally one against, get used to it (like Pellegrini said, it'd be nice to be 4 - 0 but 7 - 1 is better). Clean sheets are for boring football slit your wrists games peddled by Van Girl and Maureen. Our defence is not as bad as the media would have you believe.

Oh.....and Leicester have conceded 5 more than us too.

To all the clean sheet enthusiasts - our style of play lends to plenty of goals for us and generally one against, get used to it (like Pellegrini said, it'd be nice to be 4 - 0 but 7 - 1 is better). Clean sheets are for boring football slit your wrists games peddled by Van Girl and Maureen. Our defence is not as bad as the media would have you believe.

Oh.....and Leicester have conceded 5 more than us too.
That'll be 10 more after our game

;)

Can't see beyond a defeat I'm afraid. We're not playing well, especially away from home and it's only the very poor overall quality of the league this year that's kept us where we are. If I'm proven wrong I will be happy to say so, but in reality if a point was offered now it would be grabbed both hands but I doubt we'll achieve that much tbh.

Can't see beyond a defeat I'm afraid. We're not playing well, especially away from home and it's only the very poor overall quality of the league this year that's kept us where we are. If I'm proven wrong I will be happy to say so, but in reality if a point was offered now it would be grabbed both hands but I doubt we'll achieve that much tbh.

but we've just put 4 past worldbeaters sunderland at home, surely that means we'll brush leicester aside easily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.