Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets out-fox them. The midfield 3 ALL screen the back 4. Let the front 3 interchange and confuse the fuck out of their defence. Keep it tight, and then bring on Kun when their small squad tires after 70 minutes and BOOM.

-------------------Hart

Sagna--Otamendi--Mangala--Clichy

---------Delph--Yaya--Dinho

Stirling------------------------------KDB

------------------Silva

Hart
Sagne. Otamendi Mangala Cliche
Delph Fernandinho
KDB. Toure Silva
Augero

Solid but with lots of attacking menace. We need to use our superior experience when it comes to huge games. We can put a real marker down if can go there and take all 3 points!

Just felt in the Later stages of the Arsenal match I saw some signs that we were beginning to return to form and then again in the Sunderland game the tempo and quickness of passing had returned. Difficult game coming up I know but if we can win this and go to Watford and get a result that really would send out a big message to the rest of the league. Feels like a pivotal game for our season coming up on Tuesday, hope the boys really produce a performance

Any chance will involve taking the sting out of them early doors,they lost at Liverpool and if they went a goal down this time unlike other games it may effect them more mentally,hoping for a good game from us away from home can't remember the last one in the league so maybe we are due one,throw in not making stupid mistakes defensively and we could come away with the points...

We need to be at it for the full 90+ mins, give them a sniff, and the crowd will roar them on.
Let's not fluff any chances ( Bony, I'm talking to you, mainly.) and make sure we capitalise when we are on top.

I'd wouldn't change the team from the Sunderland game tbh.
I don't like Bony and the defence haven't been great but if still keep everything the same.

Imo great teams are built from consistency. The back 4 are all great players individually and there starting to play together a lot. This I think will work for us.

Looking forward to this one!

We've sold out, and, even though Leicester have created a decent atmosphere in their stadium, we will be loud and proud too!

Time for our quality to come through, and send out a message of intent.

If our midfield get a grip, and are ready for a battle, we should have enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.