Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB, Silva, Sterling, Yaya and Kun as a front 5. That will blow any team out of the water. Yes they may score but with that front 5 we will score more. We're not the rags who play dull as shit football.

Those 2 will have fun with our defence if we go 2 in the middle again and they get a straight run at the defence
We won't have a plan for them mp style
I've been banging on about the manager offering some protection to our defence since shortly after his arrival and the recent games against Liverpool and Arsenal have finally convinced me it's a total waste of time and energy. We need to go to Leicester and let them worry about stopping Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling and Yaya, and accept that we're not going to keep a clean sheet.

I've been banging on about the manager offering some protection to our defence since shortly after his arrival and the recent games against Liverpool and Arsenal have finally convinced me it's a total waste of time and energy. We need to go to Leicester and let them worry about stopping Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling and Yaya, and accept that we're not going to keep a clean sheet.
Yep i am expecting us to need 3 or more goals,they are great at fighting back so i won't get too excited if we score first
Being worried about Leicester is mad isn't it

Yep i am expecting us to need 3 or more goals,they are great at fighting back so i won't get too excited if we score first
Being worried about Leicester is mad isn't it
Being worried about Leicester is perfectly rational when you take into account our recent away form, but I'm strangely confident, and I can't even tell you why. Maybe I just don't believe these players can go on playing so badly and sooner or later someone's going to get a slapping.

Im fairly confident it will be an away win for us which will be hard won. Im going for us to score first then defend better than we have all season to get a 0-1 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.