Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We played well against Sunderland but that was at home and this is away. Not won away in the league since September at Palace. As such I fully expect to lose - possibly badly. Mainly because Leicester's counter attacking style will rip our high line defence to pieces.

Hopefully City will prove me WRONG. I just have a bad feeling about this one.

Last edited:
Wouldn't bet on it m8, these teams only put up an effort if it's against us.

Oh yeah sorry, I forgot that these teams always roll over against everybody else except us LOL

It must have been one of the other teams that beat them 5 - 1 at the Etihad in October

Now who was it I wonder, Arsenal no, Liverpool no. Chelsea no, Spurs no, I give up, can't think who beat them at the Etihad 5 - 1

Oh yeah sorry, I forgot that these teams always roll over against everybody else except us LOL

It must have been one of the other teams that beat them 5 - 1 at the Etihad in October

Now who was it I wonder, Arsenal no, Liverpool no. Chelsea no, Spurs no, I give up, can't think who beat them at the Etihad 5 - 1

With the value of our squad you'd think we could beat a team at home who just got promoted.
Maybe that's just me though.

with arse winning we need to win this because arse next game is newcastle at home while we will be away again at watford we can't afford to let arse gaining advantage of 5-6 pts over us after this 2 games...

Can't believe the negativity on hear we've had half the squad out all season and if we win tomorrow will be 2nd in the league if we go there with a positive attitude we will murder them get on a roll and storm the league come on city.

Absolutely have to win this now after today's fixtures. Allowing Arsenal a 4 point gap over us and sitting in 4th into the new year isn't good enough and it gives them a safety net. Arsenal's main weakness is going to be their composure and confidence, they're known bottlers around January/February.

If we give them a gap, even just 4 points it allows them breathing space, they then know they can afford a defeat and it lets them play more openly and the longer that gap remains or grows the more confident they'll get and i don't see our team under Pellegrini having it in us to go on another long unbeaten run. We don't dominate anymore, we're not commanding enough, we don't frighten teams and it's easy to play against us in the right set up as even the poorest managers have worked out.

However, if we're a point behind with better goal difference and breathing down their necks constantly i'd put money on them bottling games you'd expect them to win. This is huge. Their fans will be well up for this and so will their players, i hope our fans will be for a change and i'm praying our players are. I'll be livid if we come away from tomorrow nights game feeling like the team hasn't given their all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.