Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will know more by Saturday evening,not the end of the world if we don't come away with at least 4 points,but to be honest our away form is dreadful,we sit in 12th place on away form ( we do have two games in hand on some teams) but that's shocking for a team pushing for the title...

We will know more by Saturday evening,not the end of the world if we don't come away with at least 4 points,but to be honest our away form is dreadful,we sit in 12th place on away form ( we do have two games in hand on some teams) but that's shocking for a team pushing for the title...
Spot on .
Our away forms been dreadful since September .
It reminds me of the 1986-87 season when we couldn't win any game away from home .
In fact I went to City first away win in a year and half at Bradford City .
October 1987 .

On top of that we have only scored 8 goals in 8 away matches this season. Time to get back to winning ways boys.

Spot on .
Our away forms been dreadful since September .
It reminds me of the 1986-87 season when we couldn't win any game away from home .
In fact I went to City first away win in a year and half at Bradford City .
October 1987 .
Well it's time for the players to show their mental strength and start digging out away wins would be a nice way to end the year and start the new one 2 on the bounce..

Now arse are really getting giddy, need to wake up if we want to stay in the race.'
Seeing us in fourth place surely must hurt the lads right??

Can't see our away form suddenly getting better in this game

I would normally agree with you but Leicester looked leggy the other day whilst we had a stroll in the park. I think that could make a difference.

Having said that with our back four you never know what's coming.

tomorrow is huge, means we can keep pace with those at the top. with a tricky away match at watford on saturday and arsenal at home to newcastle, we cant afford to slip even further behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.