Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tomorrow is huge, means we can keep pace with those at the top. with a tricky away match at watford on saturday and arsenal at home to newcastle, we cant afford to slip even further behind them.
Arsenal won't have it easy against Newcastle .
Newcastle won at Spurs .
A lot of weird results have happened this season .
Not so sure about us tomorrow .

No fernandinho or Yaya????

Have you not watched Fernando this season
Yes, but I think we should use our squad now. If we don't use it over the Christmas games then what's the point.

The extra day means tiredness wont be as big a factor as it was in today's games. I watched Utd V Chelsea and Chelsea were exhausted in the last 15 mins.

I think we will get the win tomorrow night. Just feel our squad will be too strong and in the games around this time of the year we can get players in the team somewhat fresh compared to Leicester. I think we will have most of the ball tomorrow make sure we stay tight in the back and the setup will be the normal 4-5-1. I think maybe we could go with most of the team that started the last game with Kun maybe replacing Bony. Get a hour into him and he will cause them a load of problems. Down the wings and with the right selection we will be grand. I am going for a solid 2-0 City win Kun and Bony getting the goals.

Had a look on their forum and they aren't optimistic.
Some saying they should rest mahrez because he looks tired. Hope vardy still has his man flu.
3 - 1 city

Had a look on their forum and they aren't optimistic.
Some saying they should rest mahrez because he looks tired. Hope vardy still has his man flu.
3 - 1 city
Mahrez was taken off in there last match not a chance he will be rested. Also people suggesting yaya should be rested, he came off after 60 minutes so obvious it was because of Tuesday in mind.
Hart, sagna, otamendi, mangala, clichy, fernandinho, yaya, de bruyne, silva, sterling, aguero. 4-2 city

Mahrez was taken off in there last match not a chance he will be rested. Also people suggesting yaya should be rested, he came off after 60 minutes so obvious it was because of Tuesday in mind.
Hart, sagna, otamendi, mangala, clichy, fernandinho, yaya, de bruyne, silva, sterling, aguero. 4-2 city
Which city ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.